събота, 23 юли 2016 г.

Visiting the home of an antique collector here in Malmö

Amazing apartment...

The family has come in Malmö from Santiago, Chilе 30 years ago. They are married from 55 years...waw! 
The man is an antiques collector and has incredible things at home - look like a museum. I was amazed. 
But my favorites are these 2 paintings from Haiti - i didn't understand the name of an autor.




I have a gift from this family - nice solid silver treasure. But guess what is this...?




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Популярни публикации

I've been featured on:

I've been featured on:
Oombawka Design
Featured Five Club
Stitch It Up Link Party
2 Crochet Hooks
EyeLoveKnots
featured button
Oombawka Design
Be A Crafter xD
Creative Crochet Workshop